– OUR EXCEPTIONAL SERVICES –
We provide a wide array of services, including offering psychotherapy treatments for all ages targeting ADHD, anxiety, depression, eating disorders, addictions, bipolar disorder, psychosis, OCD, and couples’ / family problems. We offer a variety of specialized services including assessing ADHD / learning disability, neuropsychological evaluation of dementia and head injury to assist in guardianship or rehabilitation decisions, divorce mediation, art therapy, play therapy, biofeedback, behavior modification for managing defiant behavior in children and teenagers, and psychiatric medication management. Your counselor, psychologist, or psychiatrist will utilize evidence-based treatment protocols in helping you reach your goals and will discuss your treatment options up front.
Our Exceptional Services
- Complete Psychiatric Services for Children, Adolescents, and Adults including expert Medication Management, Competency Evaluations, and Treatment of Complex Psychiatric Conditions
- State-of-the-Art ADHD and Learning Disability Assessment
- Comprehensive Psychological Testing including Assessment for Learning Disability and Pre-Hire Determination
- Neuropsychological Testing for Dementia, Reduced Capacity for Decision-Making, and Rehabilitation Planning
- Biofeedback Training for Stress / Anxiety Reduction
- Computer-Assisted Cognitive Training for ADHD
- Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment Protocols
- Behavior Modification for Disruptive Children or Troubled Teens
- Partner Compatibility Assessment and Couples’ Therapy
- Divorce and Business Mediation Services
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- TheraPlay® and Expressive Play Therapy
- Art Therapy for Children, Adolescents, and Adults
- Childhood Attachment Studies and Intervention (Marshak Evaluations)
- Complete Forensic Evaluation Services including Fitness to Stand Trial Examination, Malingering Evaluation, and Determination of Risk Potential.
Home Psych Services, P.C. is proud to be a behavioral healthcare practice working to restore and maintain the mental and emotional well-being of individuals and families around Metro Chicagoland and surrounding suburbs.